GST Registration Online
Complete Online Document Submission & Application Tracking.
- Dedicated manager to process your GST registration end to end
- FREE GST Software for 30 Days
- Completely Online – No need to visit office
- Filing of Application for GST Registration
- Secure GST Identification Number
What is GST Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days. We’ll help you to register for GST in 3 easy steps.
Who Should Register for GST?
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
What is GST Registration Process?
The Goods And Services Tax (GST) Registration services at ClearTax helps you to get your business GST registered and obtain your GSTIN.
ClearTax GST experts will guide you on the applicability and compliances under GST for your business and get your business registered under GST.
Documents Required for GST Registration
- Aadhaar card
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Digital Signature
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque
- Address proof of the place of business
- PAN of the Applicant
GST Registration Fees
GST Registration is a tedious 11 step process which involves submission of many business details and scanned documents.
You can opt for ClearTax Goods And Services Tax (GST) Registration services where a GST Expert will assist you, end to end with GST Registration.
Penalty for not registering under GST
An offender not paying tax or making short payments (genuine errors) has to pay a penalty of 10% of the tax amount due subject to a minimum of Rs.10,000.
The penalty will at 100% of the tax amount due when the offender has deliberately evaded paying taxes